Oct 15, 2010

On The Prowl...

In truth, "Zombie Kayden" is not completely psycho... until I say the word "treeeeat". Then, suddenly, his high-powered maniac kitten side explodes with force. He's become very good at balancing on his hind legs, and does so when I'm reaching into the bag of treats, and sometimes just when he's feeling frisky and running around the house. He's quite a silly little money. And devious! All I do is turn my back, and he finds himself right in the middle of something I was working on. And although he does seem to understand the word "no!", he doesn't let a scolding bother him for more than 20 seconds before he's right back in trouble again.

Another note: we have scheduled his vet appointment for November 15th to get officially "sterilized". At the same time, they will be injecting a microchip into the skin on the back of his neck. That way, in case he ever gets lost, he could then be "scanned" and traced back to us. We just don't want to lose our darling baby. He's quite the center of our lives. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment