Nov 6, 2011

November 2011

I've let many months go by without updating Kayden's blog, but that's only because he continues to be such a perfect little guy that there's really nothing out of the usual to make note of.

There's still has a lot of kitten in him, and he entertains us constantly. He yearns to go outside for a walk on his harness every afternoon, but the chilly autumn days have just gotten too cold too fast. And now with daylight savings, it's even worse. I tried taking him out the other day, but be started shivering. He doesn't realize how good he has it being an indoor kitty.

When he doesn't get a walk, he acts up a bit - chasing us around the house meowing in varying pitches, testing to see which one will get the desired effect, and trying to trip us as we walk upstairs. But I can't blame him. It's in his blood to be outdoors, and so... kitty gets what kitty wants.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment